BECOME A KINETIC CONTROL MOVEMENT THERAPIST
18th August 2015
Join our truly global team and add this universally recognised accreditation to your continual professional development and the skills it supplies to your business offering. Kinetic Control Movement Therapists have studied the Kinetic Control process, with The Movement Solution, to Level 3 or to a Masters level standard.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A KINETIC CONTROL MOVEMENT THERAPIST (KCMT)
On registration you will receive:
• Certification as a KCMT
• Licence to use name KCMT and the Kinetic Control logo and trademark to help promote your business
• Listing on the Kinetic Control website to help potential clients find you
• Invitation to the annual Movement Therapist training day (delegate fee applies) to meet with like-minded colleagues for networking, lectures and practical sessions - next event is on 17 October 2015 'Shaping Movement Health Day' in Chichester, West Sussex, UK
• Be part of KC's International Network
To register you will have completed:
• The Movement Solution or
• All courses in Level 1, Level 2 & 4 courses in level 3 or
• Completed the Keele University Module Movement Control Retraining of Movement Dysfunction
For an application form please contact us: email@example.com
ENABLE YOUR CLIENTS TO MOVE BETTER, FEEL BETTER AND DO MORE!
OUR NEW MODULAR COURSE STRUCTURE IS DESIGNED TO ENHANCE YOUR SKILL ACQUISITION THROUGH LEVELS 1 – 3
A Structured Approach:
• This flexible structure allows you to work towards accreditation within your own personal time frame. Progressive levels of theoretical and practical study build on your current qualifications and deliver the strategies essential to implementing Kinetic Control into a range of environments.
• Progress through all of the 3 Levels in our modular system and become a Kinetic Control Movement Therapist.
• Choose the modules you wish to attend - gain Certification on completion of Level 1 and Level 2. On completion of Level 1, 2 and 4 courses from Level 3 you'll become a Kinetic Control Movement Therapist
THE MOVEMENT SOLUTION:
• If you have decided that Kinetic Control offers the right solution for you, then by the end of this 15 day inclusive course you will be fully equipped to diagnose, classify and implement motor control retraining of uncontrolled movement. Recently updated, the module is full of new material based on current research - the perfect route to become a Kinetic Control Movement Therapist.
• You will become an expert in the diagnosis, classification and motor control retraining of uncontrolled movement at the lumbar spine, hip, cervical spine and shoulder girdle; Learn the skills to find the all-important link between uncontrolled movement and symptoms, disability, recurrence and dysfunction
• The quickest and most efficient way to enhance your service delivery; Become fully equipped to put the latest research findings into practice
Motor Control Retraining of Movement Dysfunction
This module aims to develop students' knowledge of the examination, assessment and management of movement dysfunction, together with their ability to critically appraise contemporary models of movement dysfunction.
Module Learning Outcomes/Objectives:
The student should be able to:
• Analyse the concept of movement dysfunction
• Justify the need to examine for movement dysfunction
• Relate patient’s symptoms to the presenting disability and dysfunction of movement
• Plan, implement and modify motor control treatment programmes according to the analysis and interpretation of assessment findings
• Critically appraise the contemporary models of the management of movement dysfunction using motor control
• Critically appraise the related literature.
Module session dates:
1-5 February 2016 & 29 Feb - 4 March 2016
Presentation within 14-15 April 2016
For an application form please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
How your patients move influences their experience of everyday life, sometimes with significant consequences. Everyone moves differently and there is no right or wrong way. However, movement impairments can cause big problems that you’ll need to fix.
This is why how you diagnose and manage each person is so important